Off venlafaxine for 3 weeks

Posted , 7 users are following.

I had been taking 75mg since January and switched to 37.5mg for 7 days starting June 24th and then went on to take it every other day until July 6th or 7th (can't remember which). Lately, I have been experiencing nausea everyday and get carsick if I am not the one driving. I have horrible headaches multiple times a day and I am extremely irritable all the time. Another thing I have noticed is my face is breaking out worse than I have ever had. I know that these are withdrawal symptoms but should I still be feeling this way after almost 3 weeks or could this be possible pregnancy symptoms? I am still on 150mg of bupropion twice a day. Not sure if that could have anything to do with it.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi

I am withdrawing too from venalafaxine and I got cyclizine hydrochloride anti sickness pills from doctors and it really helps with side effects.

Lou x

• Posted

Try Xanax when side effects get very severe and fish oils, vit b tabs and a good multi vitamin.

Also try a few sessions of REIKI

• Posted

My doctor took me off venlafaxine in 2 weeks. I have just got Benedryl to help with side effects.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.