Oh Carole!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi Carole,

I had just sent a PM to Vanessa to ask if she'd heard from you when your post came through. Sorry to hear that you've been in hospital and that you still feel bad. Surely they wouldn't have let you out if they were still concerned.

Have you got someone in the house with you?

I think the way the weather has turned it's best to stay indoors - it's blooming freezing out!

Keep posting Carole - I look on here most days,

Thinking of you,

Ann x

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Carole

Sorry to hear that you have been in hospital and so poorly - you must be glad to be back in your own bed at last! I hope that you will start to feel stronger now that you have the oxygen. Do make sure that you eat well too, that can make all the difference. You know that we will all be thinking of you and checking in to see how you are. I wil 'check in ' again tomorrow Carole,

Lots of Love :love: Vanessa XXX

• Posted

Hi Carole,

Lovely to hear your cheerful voice, though your news is not good. Poor you, hospital, pneumonia, etc. I think its time for that large G & T girl. Hope you have a lovely district nurse calling, maybe she will pour the G & T?

Vanessa is right, you need your vitamins etc so make sure you are eating sensibly. Do you have someone to cook for you or maybe meals delivered? Either way, let them do the washing up!

Have a nice rest but you know, if you are laid up recuperating, you really have no excuse for not posting. I read posts most days, though don't always have time to answer them as so busy at work - and gong back to full time has not been as easy as I thought it would be. Keep in touch Carole. Wish I could come and see you. (I would pour the G & Ts for both of us).

Jacee

xxx

• Posted

Sorry to hear of your recent hospital stay Carol hope you are feeling much better real soon. Hope too you have got someone at home to help you convales - don't hesitate to call the doc out if you need to or phone NHS Direct or the hospital.

Feel better soon.

V

• Posted

Hi all,

I spoke to Carole this morning, calling her at home. She is okay and still awaiting her hospice place, apparently the place she is going to is currently full. She intends to post when she can but asked me to pass on her best wishes to everyone.

Jacee :wink:

xx

• Posted

So glad to hear how Carole is doing. Thanks for that Jacee. Van X
  • Posted

[quote:f5cd8112eb=\"Jacee\"]Hi all,

I spoke to Carole this morning, calling her at home. She is okay and still awaiting her hospice place, apparently the place she is going to is currently full. She intends to post when she can but asked me to pass on her best wishes to everyone.

Jacee :wink:

xx[/quote:f5cd8112eb]

Thanks to hear Carole is okay. Thanks for posting Jacee.

V

• Posted

Thanks Jacee for letting us all know about Carole. She has been in my thoughts a lot.

Ann x

• Posted

Is Carole okay? There seems to be a big gap in the dates here - though I'm not used to this forum yet so it's probably me reading it wrongly. :oops:

Stitch

• Posted

[quote:b1d474204b=\"Stitch\"]Is Carole okay? There seems to be a big gap in the dates here - though I'm not used to this forum yet so it's probably me reading it wrongly. :oops:

Stitch[/quote:b1d474204b]

Hi Stitch - Jacee's last update was yesterday 5 Nov 2010, guess you were looking at the date the member joined the forum.

Here have a coffee

:coffee:

Tor

• Posted

There's no hope is there... and there was me saying I'd got the hang of this now...

Oh dear...

:D

Stitch

• Posted

No worries Stitch - I have every confidence you will get the hang of it :D

Ever Hopeful

V :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.