Oh it's hot ,

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hubby gets the garden swing all to himself ,,,,tomhot for me out there ,,,,so I'll watch the tennis and my hero Rafa has just won ,,,

yippee ,

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Nanny 1086:

Off topic entirely, but where is Jude?  (Aussie).  Even though she could be a tad

harsh at times I loved reading her posts.  Even told her at one point that I wish I

could be more like her, ie. say whatever is on my mind as opposed to editing

myself!  Take it easy in the heat, if it's still hot.  We are experiencing record breaking temps. and 100's of wild fires here.  Not great for breathing at all.  There

were air quality advisories for a couple of days that anyone with heart, lung

conditions, etc. should stay inside with their windows closed.  I'm ok, so far so good. 

• Posted

Hi ,haven't seen a comment from Jude fur a while ,,,,you take care ,getting a bit cooler now here  in UK ,after a mini heat wave ,,,unusual for us haha,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.