oh no did she say parasite?

Posted , 9 users are following.

If you have ever had a history with depression and or anixety, DO NOT mention the words parasite, worms, living organisms or anything close,like i made the mistake of doing. an unexplained seizure, down 60 lbs, months of my skin feeling attacked followwd by horrible lesions, the inside of my nose swelling closed looking like sponge bob, and unexplained scarring on my eyeballs, months of diarea followed by months of constipation and horribke stomach problems. 30 doctors and none have given me the time of day, so if im wrong and its not a parasite then something else is seriously wrong yet no one will look deeper, the only referral i get is psych... so am i crazy please tell me what you think.![image]image(https://patient.azureedge.net/forums/images/upload-sm/1291680-637157433027897864.jpg)

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Michelle, No your not crazy. I have been dealing with the same. Including what is called "Ropeworm" which according to mainstream Drs does not exist...I now have a new one which i expelled two different times and 2 different ways. I am on my home computer ( i don't know how to download pics from my phone) to post here. But it is a little over an inch long and thick like my pinky finger. Honestly it looks like a slug... I saved it and after a few hrs in the air i got smaller and smaller. Ended up looking NOTHING like what it was when it came out. I have been sick for 9yrs....A slow progression which started from what i thought was food poisoning. Endless symptoms like yours plus horrible headaches, dizziness & nausea. I also have small bumps on the back of my scalp & debri coming out of my ears (with extreme itchiness) and nose. They look formed (like objects) and they are hard like plastic. They sometimes hurt coming out. I am single and afraid to date as i don't want to pass this on to anyone else! Been searching for help for yrs. Drs just ignore me....

• Posted

you not alone! we need to get this fixed

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.