Oh no Why

Posted , 5 users are following.

Again have been on 20mg Cit for about 13 wks been my old self for about 9 wks. But started again 3 days ago with waking up early with butterflies in stomach now have the toilet trots and today I am almost back to the beginning can't eat or drink no interest in anything and racing brain. Is this normal at such a late stage ? We are locating to a new area to live soon & that is building up in my head with me worrying if we are doing the right thing & Will I Be happy instead if looking on the positive side. I am really scared that this is happening & I can't seem to control it & it so unfair to my lovely husband. Would Be grateful for any support. Thank you

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Stick with it Linda. I'm going through the same thing and I have been advised that. Eventually and hopefully things will get back to normal. Sure is a hard journey getting there though!!!
    • Posted

I have been trying to recover from depression and anxiety for 2 years. Cit didn't work for me and neither did 7 other meds. I'm on wellbutrine now but I don't know what to think. I start to feel better than I crash and have no motivation or interest in anything. Not even family. Any suggestions?
    • Posted

You have to give it time. Not sure about how Wellbutrine works but I know all these meds do take awhile. Think positive, exercise a bit if ur able and make a recovery plan. Things will get better.
    • Posted

They just keep giving me different meds. My depression is very severe
    • Posted

Perhaps u shud go see a phychiatrist then. Let him know the meds uve tried, for how long and so on. Worth a try.
    • Posted

I do see a pdoc. I am scared that I have treatment resistant depression at this point. I was fine for 52 years of my life and the past two years have been a nightmare
    • Posted

Dont give up. You have to or must be able to go see someone who can help you. Ask around. Make phone calls. But just dont give up!!!!!!
    • Posted

I have seen 2 different pdoc in the past 2 years. I feel like giving up
    • Posted

Well how about feeling like you wud like to see a third doc??? Or a fourth or even fifth?? Just gotta keep going until u find one that helps you correct the ship so to speak!!! Just keep trying AND NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!
    • Posted

I have been on so many meds. I'm not sure there's anything else to try. Combos of meds too
    • Posted

But I used to be highly functional and happy
    • Posted

With patience and time things will be allright for you once again.
    • Posted

But after 2 years of daily depression I don't know what to believe anymore. Nothing brings me happiness or joy or pleasure
    • Posted

Have you tried any homeopathic remedies? A chiropractor? Acupuncture? Try everything. Have them check your hormone levels. Keep trying. Don't give up. You are worth it.
    • Posted

Hormones are fine. I am treatment resistant so I guess this is my life now. I don't want to live anymore

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.