Oh please can someone help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Into my 2nd week BUT the dreaded monthly circle is creeping up. I've not lost anything so far this week feel like a failure already. I've had a few tears today any advice as to how I can stop myself from craving filth. Nightmare situation any advice would be brilliant right about now cheers xx

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi

If you are craving chocolate I found you can eat Alpro chocolate dessert or drink a little of their chocolate drink as its Soya based. The dessert is so rich you wont want much but just gives you that little taste of chocolate. Please don't get too upset we have all been there and your body just needs to adjust to taking the tablets. I have done Slimming World to and I havd been known to put weight on when its that time of the month xx

• Posted

Thank you so much for this it's been driving me crazy not knowing what I should/shouldn't eat sweet wise I'm terrible when it comes to the time of the month so this has helped me a lot once again thanks xxx
    • Posted

Thank you so much for this it's been driving me crazy not knowing what I should/shouldn't eat sweet wise I'm terrible when it comes to the time of the month so this has helped me a lot once again thanks xxx
    • Posted

• Posted

Don't give up, keep it going it will be fine. I have twigglets or slated popcorn to stop my cravings (I don't ever crave sweet things, never have) but if your craving sweet things have some sweet skinny popcorn (small bag) Very low fat, or sweet rice cakes or savory depending what you want. Or get yourself boiled sweet or a lolly yo suck on. When I crave stodge i've been having crumpets with the new lighter than light Philidelphia. I'm on my 3rd week and had a slow one as drunk more wine than usual as been one of those weeks, but I'm so determined i'll be bang on it again on Monday as its my anniversary weekend.

Don't beat yourself up, and tell yourself its no race, give yourself time and don't punish yourself for slip ups. we are all in this together and I'm in it for the long hall. 

Suzanne

• Posted

Some brilliant suggestions here thank you so much. I always give myself a bloody hard time I do my own head in lol. I like the idea of boiled sweets think this would sort me right out. I'm so happy you guys replied to me. Taking it one day at a time from now on. I think because I lost 8lb first week I was hoping to see the same results. I'll get there just need a bit more knowledge. Once again thank u and enjoy your weekend xx
    • Posted

Some brilliant suggestions here thank you so much. I always give myself a bloody hard time I do my own head in lol. I like the idea of boiled sweets think this would sort me right out. I'm so happy you guys replied to me. Taking it one day at a time from now on. I think because I lost 8lb first week I was hoping to see the same results. I'll get there just need a bit more knowledge. Once again thank u and enjoy your weekend xx
    • Posted

• Posted

• Posted

Sorry ladies my phone went nuts and posted my replies too many times oops xx
  • Posted

Hi. Just a thought. I used to have a mega problem with chocolate craving and once I gave in to it I could end up undoing weeks of good progress. I've found a very novel way of dealing with it and I would recommend anyone with the same problem should at least give it a try. Have a look at a book called "Never Binge Again" by Glenn Livingston - you can get the Kindl version free on Amazon at the moment. It may not be for you but since I've been following it in conjunction with taking my Orlistat I've been making very good progress for weeks
    • Posted

Hi there wow sounds good I'll have a look for this book. I'm willing to try anything so thank you xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.