Oh well

Posted , 4 users are following.

Had my first blister pop up since being diagnosed and omg it’s sooo itchy but you know what. I accepted this and trying to be happy and move on with my diagnosis. Thank god I have a supporting loving boyfriend and we’re 19. He doesn’t care if he gets it because he loves me no matter what and I couldn’t ask for a better boyfriend a step dad to my daughter. I may had been mad at god and said why god why me. But maybe it was for the good. This diagnosis opened my eyes and I love my boyfriend even more than ever. I’ve known him for 5 years we’ve been dating for 4-6-5 months but he said 6 yrs haha but he’s even thinking about proposing life is good I can say

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Happy to hear

From who did you get herpes??

• Posted

I’m pretty sure a one night stand with a co worker. He was acting weird that night and after having sex he stopped talking to me and at work he would smile at me or grin and I didn’t think nothing of it. I would try to have a convo but he would pretty much say he’s going through things that’s why he hasn’t replied or spoken to anybody.  I still see him nd I know 100% I got it from him but I don’t want a confrontation with him because we do work at the same facility and that would just put my business out there. So I just act like he doesn’t exist and just walk by him as if I never knew him. It’s pretty messed up that men are willing to do this to women and not have a care vice versa as well. I’m a very nice loving person and if he would of told me I wouldn’t had shamed him I would be understanding but it took me awhile to stop crying and taking test after test hoping it was wrong that it was a mistake. Karma is coming and he’ll get his. Until then I’m coping with everything and today I cried not because I had herpes2 but because my family is supportive and I know what to say in my vows one day at the chapel. Btw do you know anything to stop the itching and stings I get. I don’t want or take he anti viral so something at stores I can buy 
  • Posted

Im happy you have an understanding boyfriend. As he knows you got it from another guy. Im a man. 

I believe that women have more symptoms than men. I dont use anything for pain as it is mild. May be another girl can be more helpful. 

Good luck

• Posted

Ok thanks😊 and the symptoms are mild but still it’s annoying haha but enjoy your day and thank you for commenting on my posts 

• Posted

You are welcome😀

I like you are optimistic

• Posted

Hey Kayer, 

I was wondering if I can get in contact with you about this if that’s okay? 

• Posted

Hey Kayer, 

I was wondering if I can get in contact with you about this if that’s okay? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.