Oil of oregano

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi  , could OIL OF OREGANO cure Crohn's, at this moment only just been reading about oregano oil , so up to now not just fully understand how to take it ,what is best , anyone know anything about oregano oil for Crohn's. ibs.ulcerative colitis .confused 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi i studied nutrition and supplements and what cures Crohns, ulcerative Colitis etc is diet. You can use oil of oregano too. Go to you tube. Search for I cured my IBD with diet... see how much comes up.

Whole food diet no professies foods whatsoever. This cures it.

• Posted

As you cannot cure crohns through diet, crohns cannot be cured, claims like yours are unhelpful.

• Posted

Hi anthony51986

Oregano is a natural antibiotic which supports the immune system. Oregano oil is taken in drops under the tongue with water. Check a well known outlet online beginning with 'A' can't give whole name on the forum. I have no idea if it cures Crohns or abdominal or gastric issues...

• Posted

Hi mary , thanks i will have a look , i have just ordered some Wild Oregano on that well known A site it just might at least help a bit. my therea crohn's is Tb (yes i know it sounds daft) but TB of the bowel . 

• Posted

Hi anthony51986

Great! Go for it and see what transpires...keep us posted..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.