Ok Ladies Help!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced tingly burning lips and mouth? Is this normal for peri? Sending my anxiety into over drive. Any and all advice appreciated

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Don't worry about it it's part of the menopause I 've had that for some time and it will stop it comes back occasionally and I just ignore it

• Posted

Hello Renee

Yes I have too. I'm not sure what it's related to because it occurs at odd times like after I've eaten or dyed my hair etc which always freaks me out. I just take an antihistamine and it settles down xx

• Posted

Hi

Yes i had this last year and it lasted about 4 months it really freaked me out! x

• Posted

me too - lips and all around my mouth especially on the right side.

• Posted

My sister had horrible burning gums. When she went to the dentist he called her a hysterical woman! Gotta love these medical professionals who know zippo about perimenopause. Anyway, burning mouth is definitely on the list of symptoms. Not sure what to tell you to do about it though. XO

• Posted

Thank you ladies thought i was going nuts!!!😂😂

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.