OK, this is how I know I’m going crazy!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Is anyone else SOOOO used to their physical anxiety symptoms that when you DONT have them, you almost start thinking somethings really wrong!!! Like "oh no chest pain today,this isnt normal! something has to be wrong now!" Yess. thats just how i was thinking few minutes ago, almost out myself into a panic simply because.... i wasnt in a panic! Does this happen to anyone else?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

yes!! today is my 2nd day without chest pain for the first time in about 6 weeks and I'm like hmmm.. I'm getting the odd twinge but nothing like before, and now I'm like well actually I feel a bit breathless.. but am I? I think it's all just our heads playing tricks on us. but you're not alone.

• Posted

what are your physical symptoms?

I have heard a few people say that it takes a little getting used too apparently.

I would love to swap my normal anxiety tor I don't have any anxiety anxiety if that makes sense lol x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.