OKAY!!! ITS NOT WORKING

Posted , 1 user is following.

BEEN ON IT ALMOST 3 WEEKS -HAVENT LOST AN OUNCE

1ST WEEK - I CUT OUT ALL FAT, JUST GOT BAD CRAMPS AND TERRIBLE CONSTIPATION

2ND WEEK - ADDED A BIT MORE FAT - STILL CONSTIPATED AND BLOATED

3RD WEEK - GOING BACK TO MY OLD WAYS - GOING A BIT MORE OFTEN, BUT NO SIGN AT ALL OF ORANGE ETC ETC

AM I DOING SUMMAT WRONG OR DO YOU THINK ITS JUST NOT FOR ME!

ANY ADVICE PLEASE - IM GUTTED AND HAVE LOST ALL HEART

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lucky,

The only reason I can think that the blueys wont be working would be if you had a relatively low fat diet already.

if yr weight was due to high sugar or similar then the blueys wont work.

Other than that I have no idea.

Cutting out the fat will stop them working as there is no fat for them to remove!

The one thing i have found practucally guaranteed to bring on an orange oil episode is Indian food. For me a 100% reaction rate. But not recommended!

Keep trying and go back to the docs - maybe a different treatment is the next step?

Lelly xx

• Posted

Hey Lucky32,

From what i,ve heard you need to have fat in your diet for tabs to work, have also read somewhere that constipation while on the tabs can be due to not enough fat! Are you drinkin loads? I was same in first week, so drank and drank and started calculating my fat intake, which seemed to work for me. I had to up my fat intake!

Having 10-15g fat per meal and all is now fine. Everyones body is different, if this doesnt work i,d speak to your doc. Good luck and hope it helps. smile Dont give up, keep persevering.

• Posted

Snap!! Been on it going on 3 weeks myself smile I am a vegetarian (have been all my life) have a low fat diet - had a few episodes of oil appearing.... (mainly after veggie lasagne..... ) Not looking like I am losing weight (GP appointment next week for weigh in) but feel less bloated and clothes fitting a little easier.....

Maybe its going to take us a little longer than some of the others that are on Orlistat.... Do you have much weight to get rid of?

Keep at it and let us know how it goes smile

• Posted

Hi

I have found that excercise really really makes a difference and noticed you have not mentioned doing any particular excercise.

Also, try not to weigh yourself too often as it can become quite disheartening, I found not weighing myself for 2 weeks really helped as it seemed more of a loss at the end of it.

Keep going, they can take a bit of time to settle in! \

Clare x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.