Olanzapine withdrawal hell

Posted , 4 users are following.

i quit Olanzapine 6 months ago and still have such horrible nausea that some days I feel like I can no longer go on. I had an egd and colonoscopy on Monday and everything came out good. im just not sure what to do anymore I feel like I have tried everything. Anybody know much longer I have to go through this hell ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

How slowy did you taper off the olanzapine. If you went too fast that could be the reason

• Posted

Try taking lower dosages first and when they get comfortable, then you could perhaps come off the drug.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.