Old one day young the next

Posted , 7 users are following.

Do any of you feel really young and good one day and sometimes the very next day feel old . My muscles and joints can feel so good and energy is up then energy is gone and muscles and joints hurt . I also feel as though I have sharp pains occasionally in different spots . My knee, back , leg ect. Only last seconds then gone . ?? I posted few days ago about my left side feeling as though I pulled a muscle or it's a cramp , then it's a feeling of gas . It is in the front on left side then the actual side then my back on the left side . Ivvhad urine test , lots blood work, normal bp, and normal temp... hormones can be hard to deal with .

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I deal with back and joint pain depending on the time of month it is. The sharp is mainly in my breasts. I also deal with muscle twitches ALL over my body. It's strange. I just posted about anxiety happening in my luteal phase just now. These hormones sure do play a number on us women.

• Posted

I have been in menopause for about 10 years now keep thinking I should be finished but I still feel everything and I am on esterdot 100 pad and I still get all the symptoms but not as strong . I get dizzy and anxiety very badly can't wait to be finished I am 58 years old . My doctor wants to lower my pad to 75 because of my age it is dangerous for me at my age to still be on such a strong dosage but I am very worried because I will feel worse .Because the 100 pad doesn't get rid of all the problems iso 75 might make me feel even more symptoms.

• Posted

Yes I have noticed that too. I will have a productive day and feel good and then the next can't hardly stay awake. I just take it as it comes.

• Posted

Yes...  I'll feel great and energized then the next few days I'm tired or sore..  I have no idea what this is but I take it as it comes.  And if I feel the need to get to bed early I do!

• Posted

Yep me too. About once every 10 days or so my body says crawl into bed about 8:30. Go with the flow. That's all we can do

• Posted

I'm 24 and I feel like 100. 😭 Seriously I don't know what's wrong with me. I have no energy, no hope, I feel tired all the time, I feel irritated and hopeless. I feel I need to be put to sleep. If you know what I mean*. I'm tired I need rest. Peace.

• Posted

So timely to find your discussion - I too get times when I am just plain exhausted like this week!!  I go along fine for a while and think life is good then it hits me like a train, I drag myself around doing the things that must get done.  I feel exhausted mentally too.  This has sometimes lasted two weeks before I revive.  Vit b has helped sometimes but it hasn't taken it away permanently.  Any body got any favourite helps?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.