Older man

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just wondered if there were any older people around. Would like to talk with someone similar age to me

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi I am Geri,

i am 53 year old lady looking for friendship and chat I like food films art the beach surfing the internet,

give me a shout,

geri

• Posted

Hi Geri

thanks very much for your reply. I should tell you that I,m married. (I just say this in case it causes a problem for you)  like you I am looking for a friend to talk to as I am very short of those smile

thanks  P

• Posted

Hi thanks for message,

I don't mind that you are married all I want is friendship and chat nothing elsebiggrin

• Posted

Great. I,m a bit stuck at the moment, but I will be back tomorrow with info about why I,m on here .

smile  P

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.