Oldfatguy1

Posted , 11 users are following.

This message is for you.  You are the most helpful, informative and knowledgeable person on this forum and I, plus I am sure everyone else hates to refer to you as Oldfatguy.  Please give yourself a name, Rob, Bob, Jon, Ken etc.  don't care if it is not your real name just any name so that we can say Thank you Bob or whatever and thank you nice again, you talk so much sense.

Liz

5 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I agree - due to my problems, & then eventual revision 7 weks ago - your answers & help have kept me off asking for anti-depressants for over the year of hell. Thanks to you Bob, Stan, Neil - whoever you really are - & Merry Christmas too!!
  • Posted

I too have gained greatly from your advice these last few months and l think your abbreviation OFG is rather endearing, its sounds warm and cuddly.

• Posted

OFG is my favorite i use it all the time but when you think of OFG he is a lighthearted guy who likes to poke fun at himself ,so if thats what he wants to be called so be it and happy christmas toall on the forum and a healthy new year 2016
  • Posted

O.K. Its Rolland.......German pronunciation, not the English with one L.

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts. Facebook Rolland remmert, Olathe ks

• Posted

Seems like I remember that's it's Roland? I agree with you 100 %, Liz. I think he's the Wise Old Owl. Or WOO. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.