OMG! HELP BIG SHOCK!

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi i am 25 years old i was diagnosed with crohn's disease about 1 1/2 years ago and have been ran through the mill i have tried all the drugs right up to having humira and this had to be stopped as i had a bad reaction to it and ended up in the A&E but right now i really need some advice and help as i am really scared at shocked at the moment.

I am currently at work and just had to run to the toilet because of sudden urgency and bad cramps, i have been having some trouble with my bowel today anyway but when i had finished i discovered i have had some stool matter pass out through my vagina (TMI) but as you can imagine i lost all the colour in my face when i saw it and i dont know what to do.

i go to the hospital on the 16/10 to have a CT done to make a decision whether to have surgery on my crohn's or not and i see my GI on 17/10. should i be worried about what happened as it is no the first time? and should i just wait? im so confused i dont know what to do please help me what could this be and what could it mean? rolleyes

written by: confused kiri hu

diagnosis: crohn's from the colon to the stomach.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Oh dear neutral Are you sure it come out of your V question It means you've developed a Fistula (an abnormal connection) between your Colon and you V,, obviously that's not good sad Try and see your GP on Monday smile
  • Posted

You will need that surgery neutral
  • Posted

yes i am absolutely sure this time that it came from there, like i said it has happened once before and i just thought i had not wipped properly but this time i am certain, and about 1 month ago i 3 cases of thrush back to back so all in all its not good, i never thought to mention anything last time as i did not know for sure what had happened. :?

i am really preying for the op right now anyway as my crohn's now is officially ruling my life, with one kind of daily reminder every day to tell me i have this condition it has now started to affect my driving as sitting in the same position for long lenght of time agrivates it. so mine and my families fingers are crossed that they will agree to do bowel resection surgery. smile

• Posted

With a Fistula connecting to your V you won't have to beg for surgery, I mean it's verging on a medical emergency, you could become really really ill at any time neutral Lord knows where else you could have connections, I dread to think sad
  • Posted

i tell you something im really hoping that it is not a fistula as i know how bad they can get by doing research on it and from when i was researching crohn's disease, im hoping that this is just a case of miss direction when wiping but the thing that scares me its that i am so sure i did not do anything different to what i normally do and it was just not right when i wiped its almost like i just knew something was wrong i can only pray that i am wrong. but i guess time will soon tell for when i go for the CT if i can not get in to see my doctor sooner i guess the benefit i have is that my CT report will be ready the very next day after i have had it done which means then that i can take it straight to my GI the following day. my fingers are crossed very tight for the op but i wished that this had never happened. my fingers are very well crossed now same as my toes very tightly crossed.

thank you for your help and understanding about it tough all i can do is sit back and hope. rolleyes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.