Omg im going thru a 3 bout with worms/larvae

Posted , 4 users are following.

this is nuts i thot it was weaking nooooo its not .

all my scars from the beginning are reopening and white larvae/worms are coming out along with random spots all ten finger tips are totaled there full of black dots underneath the nails and egg strips are popping out under my cuticles and finger pads along with worms/larvae ive got small luver flukes and blood flukes and something inside my left eyeball thats moving around. ive got little worms in my nose in my lips m on my second roynd of ivermectin nor sure if this is whats pushing them to leave but once theyve exited out of my skin they get rock hard buuut if you touch them they burst into hundreds of little yellow and black dots my doctor is finally referring me to cdc i hope someone has seen this its gotta stop before it gets stuck in a artery or go in my brain and eats something and it kills me

how many doctors are there and not one has seen this nuts i tell ya im at my wits endmy cat has gotten infected twice but my daughter nor her two cats has had it yet and my cat plays with them. my bf and i keep sharng it they have him on albenzitol the first doc that threw me out gave him a script i got a antiphycotic.

we need to all start writng monsters inside me

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

kitty i totally believe u . same thing happened to me. i thought they were getting bctter but thecre back. i had a small wxorm in my pupil an a parasitc ttxached to it an more came an they formed a larger bug that all formed together thecn madde lines fom my oupil to around behind my eye. they lastest 3-4 days are gone but ho knows where thcey went or when they will come back. i dont know about river blindnecss but what could it be. yes we need to talk to someone who will listen. i live in the mts nothing around here an im not on any drugs. i know what i saw in my magnifer mirror. im scared now more than ever an no help. roberta

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.