OMG MY LEGS HURT!!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Anyone else dealing with this BS? Any suggestions on how to make it better?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi. well I most definitely do not have all of the answers but I have indeed suffered leg ( knee) pain and foot pain for no explained reason. I've had all blood tests and xray which thankfully showed nothing up. I take turmeric capsules and when the pain flares I rub castor oil over the site for around 4 days and this surprisingly helps. I also have a very trusted heat mat that works also.

• Posted

Yes, they hurt every now and then. More in winter. But when I was younger I was a cheerleader, took lots of dance classes, and ran track, so my legs and knees took a beating. They tell kids to be active and that's great but what they fail to tell them is when you get to a certain age you will be achy. My nephew recently gave me some hemp cream that works great.

• Posted

I've read to sleep with a pillow between your legs at night if you sleep on your side or under your knees at night to elevate them if your lying on your back. The last thing you want to do is walk and I know. Been there in the first stages of the leg pain but, when your able to. Walking 10-15 minutes a day really helps. xo

• Posted

Thanks for the replies and all of the advice ladies!!! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.