OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just don't know anymore this anxious feeling 24/7 is wearing on me. On meds try and think positve and not able to function in a normal way. Fear of health and everything else. Don't feel good on daily basis. Ringing in ears so bad and now every so often this sound like a bug hitting one of the bug lights zapping sound. (WEIRD). Get told all part of anxiety and panic on meds and still fight the battle. Love this forum such good advise and people on here to help me cope. 

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It's awful when you get no rest bite from it how long you been on meds and which one I was put on sertraline 100 mg ended up in AEwith chest pain but all ok sometimes the meds can have all sorts of side affects doc now reduced still feeling crap but no worse good luck

• Posted

Physical symptoms trigger anxiety symptoms. Anxiety symptoms trigger ohysical ailments. Its a horrid cycle of hll at times. Ear stuff can be maddening at times. I have eustatian tube issues im working of resolving myself and wow all of it is anxiety producing,  i get what sounds like a sonogram or a washing machine sound and at times louder then i can calmly stand. I had it before and it went away but had a recent sinus inf and now again. So i send you a hug on handling the ear stuff. It really bugs me at times too much too. It calms over time. 

please know you are not even close to being alone in this, science doesnt know all that much yet. Just people themselves. Thry have ,made a lot of progress in the neck doen organs.

All you can do is take the steps to get help, learn, and forge ahead. No its not easy. This is not your fauly, you didnt cause this, do this or make this happen. It is a disorder. It cant be ignored or fought it has to be accepted. All else yields more anxiety and stress. Accepting it means you get it and live yourself anyway and know not to fear the symptoms. Way easier said then done. 

There just no quick fix out there.  This is a slow and steady thing you manage most of the time. Sometimes not. And know it passes over time. Only those who have experienced it can relate to it. Period. That why some drs say oh its just anxiety your fine..no not fine dr sir. This is awful but they dont really know

• Posted

Thanks Lisa for hug and advise. Trying hard not feeling so good right now but I have faith I will be better.😁😁😁

• Posted

How long have you been in your medication? Anxieties are tough enough but then comes the treatment. Unfortunately people sometimes have to try different medications or a combo of meds to find the right fit. It does take time but it's so worth it in the end. You are brave and strong. You've survived it this long so keep it up. Communicate with your doctor. Medication can sometimes take up to a week or two before you can feel any effects. It feels like forever, I know. I've had to switch a few times myself and starting over and over again was so frustrating. But you CAN do this. Maybe consider group therapy? Go online and check out breathing techniques. It doesn't make it all go away but it helps. I colored for the time it took my meds to kick in. It was a good distraction for me. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.