OMG that was so tough!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well i went. I wish i hadn't in a way, it was so tough and so hard

I was really very angry and upset. My counsellor was cold. She was not very encouraging and made me feel worse to be honest, if she's going to be like that what's the point? There is none. I need to know though if i have been offered a chance to have help off the person who runs it, should i or would you, try that? I am naturally worried but after how she made me feel today i am unsure. Help - i am stuck what to do! Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

im so sorry that happened to you! im here if you need someone to talk to. try going to the hire up and reporting that therapist. dont loose courage there is someone out there who wants to help ❤

• Posted

Just a quick update to say her colleague has thrown me a lifeline. He has promised me a meeting with him early in the new year, he is going to counsel me himself.

• Posted

Hi Shadow, i saw the colleague but it's going to take a while to trust. It's a male and i have PTSD through rape.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.