Omg the itching!!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Does anyone else have problems with itching all over? It is absolutely driving me crazy(ier)!!!

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

ohmygod yes!! At the moment it isn't bothering me because I guess it's not its turn on my wheel of symptoms! this week it is the head rush dizziness before the hot flash, no telling which one will be next. But I'm certain the creepy crawly itchiness will visit again.

• Posted

I have horrible awful itching on both upper arms. It even wakes me up in the middle if the night. Menopause is awful in so many ways for some of us.

• Posted

Yes, I am often looking around on my body for a bug or something. It's frustrating! It mostly hits me at night when I'm trying to sleep. I get this terrible itching in my scalp and I end up going into such a scratching fit. Such a pain!

• Posted

Yes!! My scalp and neck are driving me insane at the moment and once you start scratching you can't seem to stop!!!

• Posted

Yes! I didn't know it was a symptom but it's wild when it starts - it's like all over and for me it usually comes on when I go to bed. I haven't had it in months but then again, my symptoms seem to come and go. SO glad we have this forum and all of the education and support at the ready. 😄

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.