On 45mg mitrazpine before this 200mg of sertraline

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been on these for month now but still not feeling great.

I am due to go back to work next week and I'm really not sure how I will be.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

They do work, but you prob have to give it a bit longer. I have been on them for over 2 months. May be another two weeks. Hang on in there.
    • Posted

Hi deborah9385

I'm trying to it's just I am struggling to get up in the mornings and feel so tired too.

I have been off work for six weeks due to an operation on my ankle.

I had a big drop in my moods after op and it's been a struggle to get them back up.

Going back to work going to be hard as I have been told I'm bringing atmosphere down and not doing my job and have had little support from my employer

• Posted

Dear Jules,

​Do you have psych ? Do you follow an oral therapy, maybe you have some problem who can be resolved by telling them. 45mg of Mirtazepine is a high dose, it couldn't work with you. It must hard. Sorry for you.

• Posted

What is psych?

I take 45mg at night.

Waiting on counselling.

If this dose doesn't work I will be referred to the local hospital as my gp said I'll prob need someone looking at my meds as he can't really prescribe anything else I have already maxed on sertraline and now on max of this one.

With going back to work next week and not having meds right is making things hard.

When I went off work due to operation on my ankle and recently been dropped from supervisor to sales assistant.

This low has come around after my operation

• Posted

Is that legal? I mean for them to change your job when you're off for medical reasons.

I have been prescribed 15mg to start but not taking yet. Afraid of side effects.

Nancy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.