On 60mg now.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi. Well the 40mg was good for awhile. Then it seems like I fell of the apple cart, got dragged behind the tires and hit my head on every bump along the way. Going through a divorce, moved, changed jobs. So ya...life has been kinda upside down for the last 3 months. Now that I'm on 60mg I have the teeth clenching side effects again. Can't wait until it ends and the fun begins. I just want to feel normal again.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

i have just upped my dose to 40mg andwondered whether i would get side effects. it is for anxiety and still teeth clenching after a week. not sure if still anxiety or side effects of increase. what are your thoughts?

• Posted

I think i need my dose upping but really scared of any more side effects, how bad have yours been? x

• Posted

i thought the feelings i was getting were side effects, but think it is just all part of the anxiety syndrome. have been reading a book called OVERCOMING ANXIETY and it has helped me alot today. feeling bit better this afternoon and more positive i can get through this. have been taking the higher dose for 8 days now.

• Posted

thanks for replying, and thats so good to hear. I'm at the doctors on wednesday about having my dose increased and it doesn't help not knowing what the effects could be which in turn doesn't help my anxiety!! x

• Posted

i know. its a vicious circle isnt it. i have decided to just take the pills and not worry about it. hope all goes okay with doc.

• Posted

Its such a vicious circle!!! I'm taking them for anxiety and low mood, and my anxiety is at an all time low at the mo but my mood is still the same and i feel so down thats why i think i need to increase my dose, but its just the thought of my anxiety coming back and smacking me in the face again that worries me.

Bloody tablets!!! x

• Posted

Everyone keeps telling me - give them time to work. But it seems like forever. It is only 10 days, but a LONG 10 days. And i need to wait for week 3 at least. I do feel better in the late afternoon and evenings so perhaps they are actually working now. I just want to feel normal again all the time. Sharing your anxiety x

• Posted

hello tanya just read ure post im with u on that one and hope things get better.i was in 40 mgs and felt good for 2 wks then came down like a brick been on 60mg almost a week but feel slightly brighter today.cant help worrying that will happen again the sides affects havent been quite as bad this increase but its still early days and i still hate morning so stay in bed till it gets easier all we want to do is to feel ok and normal its not to much to ask is it the good thing about this forum u know ure not alone feeling like u do there is plenty of us going through the same thing. i hate the anxiety that comes with it and was at the end of my tether thinking things werent improving hope ure feeling a little better today.please keep in touch and tell us how ure coping.x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.