On 7.5 mg and still feeling like crap..

Posted , 4 users are following.

Still feeling like crap on 7.5mg... I honestly don’t know what to do. I don’t want to be on more medication.. Will I ever feel the same again or will I always feel empty moodless and constantly thinking 

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Have you talked to your doctor about this?I can't tell you how  long you will feel this way, but your brain has to get used to replacing what zyprexa did to it. Maybe talking to your doctor you could go down a little slower. Sorrry you feel so bad I wish I could help.

• Posted

Yeah not much they can do.. I’m tapering every month and I’ll be off them in March or April.. I have a long way to go 😓

• Posted

Hi Garett, sorry you’re having such difficulty. It sounds like maybe you need to consider this medication isn’t a good match for you.

After all the posts I’ve read from others, I realize that to even try this medication, you have yo be pretty desperate. 

I think with illnesses, we believe there’s a magic pill, and there just isn’t. Sometimes, it’s just a lot of hard work to maintain good health. When you’re at your wit’s end, it takes a lot of motivation and thoughtfulness to adapt to difficulties. 

In the end, when one thing isn’t working, try something else. Keep researching until you find something that resonates with you, then research it more. Try the things you feel have the best chance of success.

Reading the posts on this drug, seems like you’re doomed before you try it.  I know it was really unhealthy for my mother. 

Are there some diet, exercise and supplements that could help?   There has to be something you can do to feel better.

• Posted

Hi again,

What did you take the olanzapine for to begin with? Do you  suffer from depression an anxiety or bi polar?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.