On a positive note 😀😀😀

Posted , 7 users are following.

The last couple of weeks (I'm on day 12 now) have felt pretty full of doom and gloom ( almost no sleep, constipation, a bed sore, aching knees and shin, fainting, feeling sick, anxiety, etc) - but today I went outside for the first time - we went to our local Country Park and walked for about 20 mins and then had a coffee. Just felt great to be out and doing something normal!

3 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Abby,Β 

thank you for posting !!! it is good to share,isn't it ? and to know that it is okay to just feel bad - that feeling bad is accepted and not judged - it just is and we here know that ...

It is and will be a roller coaster ride , emotionally and physically - The big surprise for me is the emotional part of this journeyΒ surprisedΒ -Β 

big warm hug - as they say : don;t panic and carry on -Β 

renee

• Posted

Yes Renee, great to be able to share the ups and downs with folks who've been there themselves, albeit we all have slightly different stories and experiences.

Hope you are getting along ok

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.