On call dr said go to ER....

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had a laparascopy for ovarian cysts getting stuck in the Fallopian tubes  and for a strand pulling my ovary and tubes down and they found endometriosis stage two. Anyway, the last couple days my pain has been getting worse and I am afraid to go to the ER because they thought I made up my health issues and thought I was drug seeking and I moved states from where my ob is. The on call told me to go to the ER if it's persisting more than 24) hours. What do you think?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry you're feeling so rotten. 

You should put aside your fears of being judged and get yourself some medical attention. Do you have a regular GP you could call for advice? 

Are you taking anything for the relief of symptoms? 

If you feel like it's getting worse then you should most certainly seek medical help. 

Good luck to you! 

• Posted

Hi Lynda!

Let me ask you 

Is pain normal to live with?

If it's cureable?

If it's treatable

Then there's your answer!

Let me know how you get On

😊

• Posted

No the pain isn't normal to live with, it makes me throw up. The only cure for my recurring cyst problem is to get the ovaries out. I have a blood clotting disorder and can't take birth control and I would be high risk pregnancy and would have to be on blood thinners the whole time. I'm taking aleve and Tylenol and it's not relieving the pain. It feels like it's increasing in pain everyday and I'm getting more nautious too. My gyno is in Missouri and I just moved. I had tried to get ahold of him yesterday but no such luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.