On mirtazapine and ativan and still have anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

take 15mg of mirtazapine and take ativan 1mg 3 x a day and still have anxiety and little adrenaline rushes...does any other combo work??

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi mark previously i taking same medication like you and anxiety getting worse ,after i switch to mount Elizabeth psychiatrist ,dr change the medicine and i took it for few days ,my anxiety is gone.If you are interested ,i can give you the clinic address,no harm give a try .

mirtazapine make you feel sick and physical uneasy and the worst part it make your condition worse.

• Posted

was switched to klonopin and mirtazapine...mirt is for sleep

• Edited

Benzos arent safe dude. havent you heard they are massively addictive and have a withdrawal worse than heroin that can go on for years. Shame on whoever prescribed that to you.

They are only really effective for a month or so then stop working and then you end up in tolerance withdrawal.

Do yourself a favor and read the Ashton manual and then take it to your doctor and plan out a taper off that neurotoxic crap.

• Posted

there working...my life not yours..i know there addicting but I had severe anxiety..its controlled now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.