on my first week

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi all im on my first week and so excited cant wait for my first weigh in at 3weeks. on day 4 just now and doing good had to go to loo this morning but wasnt to bad apart from that im feeling great just need a kick to do some exercise.got a goal of 5 stone to lose so really hope this works will keep u posted on how im getting on feel free to message me would love to talk to someone in same kind of situation jenn : :P

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

[quote:83c02176dc=\"jenn24\"]hi all im on my first week and so excited cant wait for my first weigh in at 3weeks. on day 4 just now and doing good had to go to loo this morning but wasnt to bad apart from that im feeling great just need a kick to do some exercise.got a goal of 5 stone to lose so really hope this works will keep u posted on how im getting on feel free to message me would love to talk to someone in same kind of situation jenn : :P[/quote:83c02176dc]

Hi Jenn, I'm into my 2nd month now and also wanna lose at least 4 stone. I've lost 9lbs to date but did have to manage over the Christmas period, so you gotta let me off a bit :roll:

Just wanted to say good luck and let me know how you get on, I'm wanting to lose at least a stone before we go snowboarding in Feb.

You get used to the loo thing :twisted: :wink: if you eat a low fat diet this should happen that much-if you don't, brace yourself, it aint pretty :lol: anyway, enough of me lol, good luck! Jo x

• Posted

hi jo well done on losing 9lb cant wait till i can say that. im sure u will lose the stone for ur holiday good luck and keep in touch jenn
  • Posted

Hi Jenn i too av just started orlistat and need to lose bout 5 stones ive started eating healthy and exercise good luck :D
  • Posted

hi all

im new to this site and also new to the drug orlistat. im on day 2 and finding it pretty easy at the moment. eating really healthy. avoiding as much fat as possible. i have a lot more than 5 stone to lose and i know it is going to be a long road but with this site and support from family and friends im sure i will get there. will be great to hear how you all do and how much you lose.

take care all

ellie x

• Posted

hi all

im new to this site and also new to the drug orlistat. im on day 2 and finding it pretty easy at the moment. eating really healthy. avoiding as much fat as possible. i have a lot more than 5 stone to lose and i know it is going to be a long road but with this site and support from family and friends im sure i will get there. will be great to hear how you all do and how much you lose.

take care all

ellie x

• Posted

hi all

take care all

ellie x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.