on the face

Posted , 1 user is following.

Does this PR go onto your face becouse i have had it about a week now and the rash is geting worst and its going up to my neck and i dont want it on ly face or my neck where ppl can see it

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hiya,

I've had the full blown PR rash for about 12 days now and it's just starting to fade. My herald patch was right up by my hairline behind my right ear - I was terrified the rash was going to go on my face but it hasn't so far, and I'm pretty sure it won't now. It went high up my neck - to my jawline, and I got one very faint patch on my right eyelid, and also on th elower lid, but you can't see them unless you look very closely.

You'll be fine - it is so scary at first, you feel like a freak but you'll be fine

• Posted

Hi

I've had this horrible rash for 3 weeks now. By doctor has said it is a severe case, i have been covered on my chest, stomach and a few spots on my neck although nothing has appeared on my face thankfully

It is now just starting to fade although i think it's going to take a whilse to clear. Please don't worry - you may think it will never go away but it will

• Posted

Hi

Just been reading the comments. I am six weeks in now and seem to have quite a severe case. The' Herald' spot appeared on my neck 6 weeks agao, four weeks later and my chest is pickled, i also have quite a few lighter ones on my neck, nothing on my face or the rest of me though. Very itchy and unpleasant.

I have seen a couple of Doctors about it and none seem to be that concerned, so try not to panic. Hopefully the worst is over now and they should start to fade soon.

• Posted

i have it all over.....all over my face,

my stomache going down to my legs,

my chest,

my back,

my shoulders,

my arm pitts,

my neck,

in my hair at the back of my neck.

and its still spreading!

its also made me very tired and feel like i have the flu and also like i have a stomache bug.

went to my doctor and he says he doesn't know how long it will last and i've had it almost 4 weeks now. :cry:

• Posted

Well, I have a similar experience - my rash was coming from my cleavage slowly upwards and I was also hysterical about it reaching my face. But it stopped in the middle of the neck and all the doctors were amazed at the sharp line where it ended. I've heard that it affects the face extremely rarely. Good luckMojca
  • Posted

My herald spot is on one of my temples - it's got larger and is now about three inches high, by one inch. I also had a small patch on my cheek, but that's fading, and a small patch below one of my eyebrows. It's apparently rare to have it on your face though, so hopefully others won't get it.
  • Posted

Despite what you have read it can appear on your face. I had the rash from October to February and I still have remnants of it on my arms (white spots) and darker spots still left on my legs. I have one remaining red mark on my face that just won't go away, luckily my pr wasn't itchy at all just very very unsightly. I never want to see it again....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.