On Thigh! One/two days after unprotected oral sex

Posted , 2 users are following.

Late Friday/Early Saturday I went down on a girl, unprotected oral sex and rubbed my shaft on her vagina for a quick second. I never drink, but this night I did unfortunately so I acted like a fool. I don’t know the girl but assume she gets around from what she was saying. I haven’t been with anyone in years, this was such a dumb mistake. I have been freaking out since. It’s Monday and I have burning on my thigh and those two marks attached in the picture above. I already made an appointment for tomorrow with the DOH idk Im freaking out. The marks line up with my boxer briefs and how I sleep they rub that area sometimes, I did go to the gym and the boxers kepting riding in that position and I did scratch there pretty hard but idk feels strange this happening after the night I had. I have been stressing so maybe Im making it worse but does that picture look like herpes???

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Picture with no flash

• Posted

its not herpes has it been itchy

• Posted

Yes itchy and burning, but I feel like my mind is making it worse, because its only been 2 days could this prob get worse and not just look like herpes right now?

• Posted

there a few things it could b i dont think its herpes scabies can look very similar to that so can some skin conditions so i wouldnt panic

• Posted

what are the reasons you don't think its herpes? i kno my worrying def made me worse because i have been researching it non stop since i woke up from that night, just because ive never done anything like that before n with a random person, Ive only found about two pictures that look close to early stages. wondering if i should wait a few more days until going to the department of health?

• Posted

i think u need to stop worrying an wait until u see your doctor as i dont think thats herpes

• Posted

Picture from today.

I was to afraid to go into the department of health today. It hasn't gotten any worse it seems and when I put ointment on it the itching and burning seems to subside like 70-80%, guess I'll wait a few more days to see if it heals or gets worse, because im not seeing blisters or anything yet but also read that doesn't happen everytime though anyway

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.