On Wednesday I felt and heard something pop on the left side of my head. Since then the left side of

Posted , 3 users are following.

On Wednesday I felt and heard a loud pop inside my head on the left side and every since then the left side of my face and neck are numb and tingly. Plus it feels like something cold running in my head. Just doesn't feel normal. Worries me because I've had a mild stroke yrs ago. I was put on blood thinners 3 wks ago for a heart cath and then this happens. There is some major pain behind my left eye but different than a migraine. Aneurysms have done claimed 4 individuals on my dads side of the family in last 10 years. Could it be that.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have no medical knowledge so have no informed advice to give you but if it were me I'd go to the doctor today to have it checked out and be sure it's not a ruptured aneurysm, just out of a sense of precaution.

• Posted

if you think that is the case, stop immediately blood thinners and go to the hospital.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.