One side of my vagina is bigger then the other and I'm self conscious of it, is there any reason why

Posted , 4 users are following.

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

No reason, just natural and perfectly normal. The only person that's going to worry about it is you. I assure you, your partner won't even care...

• Posted

Thank you, it just looks weird to myself

• Edited

Vulva's, like penises, come in all shapes and sizes. Not all are symmetrical. Don't sweat it, it's not that big of a deal...

• Posted

Your vagina is normal, I have seen others that are much more noticeably different in size, nothing to worry about

• Edited

mine is the same ! from what i know its normal and natural for your vagina to change over time also 😃

• Edited

nothing to worry Labial hypoplasia condition in which one or both sides of the labia don't form normally during puberty. One side may be normal while the other side grows smaller or is absent.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.