One side of stomach harder to press on ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Not especially linked to anxiety but is it normal when one side of the Stomach is harder to push down on ? It's my right side ?

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I get this too. Freaked me out.

I've been getting anxiety over my stomach. Crazy right usually it's over heart or head! Not me!

I would have thought it was wind/poo? Maybe something like that

Yes I feel a pulse to and apparently it's normal to feel especially your on the slime side and I've read slot of people saying its a lot more noticeable Woth anxoety

• Posted

I wouldn't say I'm really really slim but not fat , have some padding around the area but tbh I should be more scared of not being able too find it lol ! I better stop poking around that area or I'll do some damage rolleyes !
    • Posted

All These anxiety symptoms started over a night out where I drank in excess , had a lot of palpitations and for a week I was thinking about what could happen after this and it's grown and grown and look where I am today , can't break free from anxiety lol !
  • Posted

Yea it starts to hurt if u keep doing usually a day or 2 later
    • Posted

If you keep pressing on any part too much would probably caus soreness and pain
    • Posted

My stomach actually pulsates to , hard enough to move my phone up and down , it's matches my heart beat ! Do you get this ? When siting or lying down ?
    • Posted

No but my eye twitched for a week straight when I was stressed!
  • Posted

Anxiety..... it's like picking at a scab..... the more you pick, the worse it gets
  • Posted

Just wondering when you press down on your stomachs, do you feel it in one area because I can feel it all over my stomach ? 😥

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.