One-sided pelvic and front leg pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, everyone!

I am 24 year old woman and I've been dealing with right-sided pelvic pain for almost two years now (since December 2020). At the same time I've noticed some visible vessels on the front of my lower leg -- they are at the right side under my knee and there's also pain present. I've visited my gynecologist in January 2021 and everything was fine. I also had my blood and urine checked (in December 2021 and March 2022) and had an abdominal ultrasound in March 2022 and nothing abnormal was found. I have an ortho appointment in December, but I can't wait until then because the pain wouldn't stop. I'm worried about having an aneurysm or something cardiovascular (since I've noticed I sometimes bruise for no reason), but my abdominal aorta seemed fine when I had an abdominal ultrasound.

Can you help me figure out what it could be?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.