One small white itchy bump on clit

Posted , 3 users are following.

Okay so I’ve been having this itchy feeling on my clit for months now and I just decided to just look down there and when I did I saw a small white bump and around looks like redness it’s not sore or nothing else it’s just that one spot that itch and I’ve been have this thick white vaginal discharge lately doesn’t have an odor any suggestions? 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello zaria86605, 

Have you been to see the doctor at all yet? I strongly advise you to see a doc about this, because no matter what it is, things are allot easier to treat, the sooner that it's caught. The earlier the better! White spots down there could be Lichen Sclerosus, but for me it turned out to be cancer. I always thought that white bumps down there was caused by yeast infections. That's not always the case I found out. I really do hope you get this checked out and very soon. For itching, I'm still in search of methods that stop the itch too. I've tried all sorts of things like apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, oxidized olive oil. I know that when I eat too much sugar, it really makes it itch down there. I shouldn't be eating sugar at all and I think my symptoms would be a whole lot better but, I'm too weak when it comes to sugary delights, lol. I hope you find relief soon and I'm sure others will chime in and offer suggestions on what might help. You'll be in my prayers <3 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.