One tonsil looking bigger

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello everyone, i've had acid reflux from last 1 year but it was mild, from last 2 months it's been more regular. i've had 5 or 6 cycles of sore throat in last 2 months and they all got better. However, from last 20 days i'm observing that my right tonsil looks bigger than normal, upon check google i was terrified to know that it can be a sign of that "C" disease, i was in panic so went to my ENT who told me that it's enlarged but not that kind of enlarged. i've been to 3 or 4 different ENTs, some of them said both tonsils are of similar size, some said right one is enlarged but nothing looks serious. I also have a feeling of lump in my throat which i was told that it's globus sensation. Kindly take a look at my throat and tell me if a tonsil like this is normal?image. i'm in huge panic but nobody seems to give much attention to my symptoms, they schedule appointments after 15 days and during that whole time span it's unbearable for me. tonsils are not hurting but occasionally i feel a bit of pain on right side that does go to ear.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.