One week in - doing o.k.!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all,

Don't really know if anyone is interested but I feel this helps me so I am going to tell you my 1st week weight loss - Been on the blues for 1 week and have been really really good...to be totally honest this is probably the longest I have stuck to a diet without the odd cheat in ages!!! So I got weighed today and have lost 6 lbs.....am very happy with that and eager to get on with another week!! and no symptoms yet...apart from a dash to the loo sat morning...but that may have been more to do with the several large vodka's the night before!! lol.....well don't know if anyone will read this but if you do I wish you loads of luck and wish myself as well!! :D bye for now Bozzy

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Bozzy....well done girl...and what you did last week you can repeat, better if it is less the Vodka mind you, as the weeks go on the weight loss will not be 6 lb but any down is down and any 'the same' is still not going up.

Day by day is the motto, meal by meal...deny yourself and you will be glad you did. The feeling of wellness is so good.

Keep going!!

• Posted

Well done! I'm a week in too and due for weigh in tomorrow. I've been really good too, and it's kinda hard to know whether i'd have lost the same amount of weight without Orlistat. Saying that, i'm not going to take my prescription for granted and just take it anyway! Think it may be the fear of consequences which is stopping me being my normal greedy self!

Good luck! x

• Posted

Hi guys...thanks for the support....will keep up the good work....watch this space!!!!! good luck to you all too! Bozzy XXXX :lol:
  • Posted

Cressidap.....I have said right from the beginning that Orlistat is a better deterent to overeating/eating the wrong things than stepping on the scales at Weight Watchers!!
  • Posted

quill drill

So true - and I teach teenagers - the thought of an accident at work .............

:oops:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.