One week in - doing OK

Posted , 2 users are following.

Been taking the tablets for a week now & sticking to the 15g rule so no problems at all. Must say I've found it easier than I thought to find foods to eat as I don't really like vegetables! 

I don't know how much - if anything I've lost as I'm not weighing myself am leaving that till I'm back to the doctor on 2 July. I do know my clothes feel looser which I feel is a positive, also I'm going to Greece for a week on Saturday and while I'll continue with a low fat type eating plan I'm not too sure at the moment weather to chance the tablets as I have no control on what the food is cooked in etc...

hense I'm not expecting a great weight lose on my 1st month but will see how things go...

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Come off the tablets 2/3 days before you eat anything that is higher in fat than 5g per 100g that way you won't get the side effects good luck
    • Posted

Thank you I'll do that as I don't want to spoil my holiday.
    • Posted

No problem also when you get back eat as you would on the tablets 2/3 days before taking them again that way any 'bad' food will be out of your system hence no side effects

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.