Ongoing headache and nausea/vomitting

Posted , 3 users are following.

Last night I had to leave work early due to constant vomitting and a severe headache. It started off with a bad headche and progressed to a headache so bad that I could not see straight. About 45 minutes later and I began vomitting, which occured for over an hour. I went home and had ibuprofen, medicine for my stomach, and ginger ale to ease my sympotoms. I slept fine through the night but I still have some nausea and a dull, achy headche.

I have not been this sick in years. What could be the cause?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Could be a migraine. I've had them for 40 years now. Luckily they get better. You learn the signs.

Let me know.

It could also just be a cold.

• Posted

I had the very same thing with diahrrea

But the headache was killer like my head would explode

I have had a few headaches like that.

I thought mine was stomach flu

I have serious stomach issues my intestines turn themselves into two nots that can be life threatening but after getting sick i layed down and was better though the headache lasted over 24 hours

• Posted

Have Dr check your blood for e pylori . That can cause it as well .

Do you have a fever?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.