Ongoing Thrush.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi All,

I'm managing the PMR quite well, although off steroids I still suffer pain and stiffness, but certainly nothing like the start of the condition. My biggest problem now is ongoing vaginal thrush. I never had it while on high doses of steroids, so can't understand why now. I know our immune systems are still not working properly even though off steroids, So I'm wondering if anyone else is in the same boat?

Many Thanks,

Andrea.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You could try posting this question on the HealthUnlocked forum. This one is hardly used at all, the result of some poorly thought out technical changes, but HealthUnlocked (PMRGCAuk) is very active.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.