op date

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just an update to say that I got my op date through yesterday! Will be going in on 12/8. Sounds stupid but cant wait to have it out! Havent had a full on attack for a month or so, but lots of niggles ect... looking forward to feeling 'normal' smile

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

oh thats great news !! i had my gallbladder removed 12 days ago and i feel on top of the world nd its great not to worry about eatting !!!! after the op i was in a little pain and couldnt walk proper for about 4 days i was walking around like a 80 year old lady !!! lol but after a week i was back to my old self again !!!! good luck !!!!!!!!
  • Posted

good luck hoop for you op on the 12th - i will be thinking of you - let us know how you get on.

vix

• Posted

I had my op on the 12th, I feel so much better now! I was given my stones and couldnt believe it, there are 41 and all quite a size, they caused quite a stir with the nurses!! Apparentely there were more but they are the ones the surgeon could give me!! Just soo glad I can move forward now :lol:
  • Posted

hi hoop - glad to hear all went well for your op and you are feeling better - i hope you are healing well and all the best for your continued recovery.

vix

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.