Open sore like things on inner vaginal lips

Posted , 3 users are following.

Shaved and had sexual intercourse a week back after that open sore like things showed up on my face and inner vaginal lip. WHAT IS THIS, PLEASE HELPimage

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

@kim16265 can you please help

• Posted

the ones om your face are just benign spots if u u have sores on the vagina they could be herpes theres no photos so i cant say wat that could be but the ones on your face i would not worry about

• Posted

no herpes is different from hiv did they do a test for herpes

• Posted

if u have had unprotected sex and have herpes u should really do a hiv test an test for all other stds aswel to make sure

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.