Open yellow sores on the Scrotum

Posted , 2 users are following.

2days ago i went to the office wearing a little bit tight under wear. And when i returned home i felt uncomfortable in my scrotum.a pain in the skin where the underwears edges are. That time i ignored because thought it was due the friction. Next day also i wore the same kind of underware.(not da same one) and again i began to feel da pain. Very next day i checked that area where the pain is coming. I saw 2 open yellow sores there. Can someone tell me what is it?

If its related to herpes what type of dictor i have to visit.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'm not a doctor and haven't had this problem myself. I just wonder:

Did you notice whether you were feeling different (higher) temperature in the envirnment you were in? Were you sweating more than usual? Was it washed in a different detergent? Is it your usual underwear? Do you have looser underwear to use instead? I doubt it is any major disease. I suggest you use an antiseptic cream on the sore areas and wait and see.

• Posted

Yes it was a very hot sunny.and yes i sweating more than usual. But Im not sure about the detergent.

I have looser underwear to use. Thank you for your reply pepasan.

• Posted

Uploading a image
    • Posted

I now see your image. It looks very mild to me, but I understand your concern. If you'r in the UK your local sexual health (GUM) clinic would be the place to go

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.