operation date for TKR at last

Posted , 2 users are following.

Yes. I have a date for my right knee replacement  being 2 weeks today  Fri 21st November. I hope it doesn't get cancelled again.

I'm hoping I will be well enough to attend my daughters labour around 10th December.

I have an electric wheelchair and a manual wheelchair with leg supports.

Which one would be best to use?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Christine best of luck for your op. you have a goal to aim for. Not sure about the wheelchair situation, I only used on for the journey from the ward to the car park. Have you had your pre op assessment yet I'm sure they would be able to advise. Good luck with the new baby this will be a great inspiration for you. Be prepared for the tears and frustration we all goe through it does pass.from tucks 12weeks today.
    • Posted

I had my second pre op yesterday as the first one ran out after 6 weeks 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.