Posted , 4 users are following.
Hi, I need opinions on what my next step should be here are the facts.
1. fell at work went for x-rays doctor said I had a wrist fracture.
2. went to hand specialist he said no fracture Arthritic Episode
3. Did MRI to check for other problems besides fracture causing pain.
4. Doctor sent me for EMG Nerve conduction study to rule out Carpel Tunnel Syndrome.
5. Ruled out Carpel Tunnel Syndrome.
6. Doctor now says that I have Cubital Tunnel Syndrome and probably need surgery to repair the nerve. Hasn't said anymore about my hand which feels like it's been slammed in a door over and over.
7. Doctor has me on Neurontin and to come back to him after I go for second opinion Nov 9th. He wants to see what other doctor thinks about symptoms.
My question is this, Should I go to first doctor that said I had a fracture and get them to go over x-rays with me so I can see what they say about the other symptoms I'm having now since I never felt like this was Arthritis related and don't know if untreated fracture could cause the problems that I am having now. I don't know what to think or do . Please help ...
0 likes, 13 replies