Opinions Northwestern University CM1 Surgery

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am having my surgery at Northwestern University in Chicago May 8th. Does anyone have any experience they can share about having their surgery at this hospital? I am not sure if talking about specific hospitals or doctors is allowed or not so someone please let me know if I can’t. If it’s not, maybe I can speak with some via a private message or email and I  can provide you with the name of my doctor 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Well im hoping you had a successful surgery and by now are on your way to feelng somewhat humsn again, or at least as close as you can remember anyway... ihave been officially diagnosed, 4 times, bern told my hernistion isnt long enough lol, and my

Empty sella syndrome thats a Endos job... so here i am again, not a clue wth is going on... everyday is worse than my day before, but i assume keep fighting. Wishing you the best. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.