Opinions on Thermobalancing Therapy?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Thought it interesting, but seems heavily marketed. There is some rationale to it. Google it and chime in with your opinions.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

There is no scientific theory of such influence. All experiments were performed in Erevan (Armenia) with a belt 0.5 m away from the prostate. As a professional physicist I can assure you that no EM field can create heat that far from the generator without damaging tissue nearby. It's pure scam. RESUM works because it's invasive. It ablates prostate tissue. The idea of heating slightly the prostate and treating inflammation and prostatitis, which may or may not contribute to BPH development is so odd... and anti-scientific. The papers are most likely forged for the sake of external funding and self-promotion. Show me one person in the Western world who cured his BPH with thermal management. Shrinking of the prostate with remote thermal management is the same as regression of pregnancy under hypnosis. What;s grown and enlarges should be ablated physically by knife, water vapor, microwaves, needle, infarction by ischemia (PAE), DHT deprivation, castration, but remote thermal management by a belt attached to the back? Give me a break!

• Posted

Yes, seems counter-intuitive. Don't get in the way of a microwave or high power radio beam !

• Posted

If a new focussed technique (presumably fired from many angles, as radiotherapy is) could be used to ablate a little bit of tissue and not the other tissue in the way, never mind silly old BPH, you would at once replace radiotherapy with this for all tumours of any organ.

• Posted

There are a lot of supposed cures that border on the witchcraft/smoke and mirrors. This is certainly one of them. I would not put a ounce of faith in it. I class it in the same category as water witching and astrology. I have plenty of science, a BS in electrical engineering and a doctorate in a health care field and there is no science in this at all. It uses a little paraffin square to supposedly "heat" the prostate but there is no valid heating method described and it is way too far from the prostate even if it did heat by some miracle. I am a Christian and believe that such deceptions are rooted in the demonic realm, and if it does work, it is by demons working miracles. I don't want a demon curing my prostate for fear he might hold me ransom!

• Posted

As a Christian, do you believe in the power of God that HE can heal any issues we have in an instant?

• Posted

Jesus was able to restore Lazarus when his body was half decayed, so what is the question. We just need to pay personal attention to healing your BPH, which means that only good and devoted Christians can be cured without TURP.

• Posted

Sarcasm Gene, or are you truly being serious here?

• Posted

Lvscott,

I would have some reservation with answering your question due to my respect of true believers and their philosophy. It's scientifically proven that prayer help to heal, cure cancers or BPH? Most likely not. Isaac Newton, the giant of science who we should credit with almost everything in the foundation of the modern science of Calculus, Optics, Mechanics, etc. was born as very sick baby and was not meant to survive his first two day but lived a very productive life of almost 85 years without a special lifestyle, yoga or diet. He was a canonic of the church of Trinity, and to the surprise of many who don't know the details of his work and writings as a Cambridge Professor and Warden of Mint, 75% of his work is of religious nature. During his last year of life, as a devoted Judeo-Christian scientist (most of his work are written in Latin or Hebrew) he devoted to calculations of the End of Days based on the Bible data. Of course we believed in God in his own way. Believe you or not, a celibate Newton died from BPH complications. His last years were deemed by suffering from LUTS, incontinence, and according to the doctor treating him, he died from the bladder inflammation. Do was the fate of the Peter the Great at age 54, but he certainly had acquired some STD, specifically syphilis. Unfortunately male suffering (female as well) doesn't know the limits of great intellect or great power. Without trying to offend somebody's religious believes in power of healing by prayer in early Christians I should remind that it was not observed in preceding them Jewish religion, and generally during the first centuries of Christianity, the average age of male was 29 years, despite the power of healing by prayers and no lack of Saints.

• Posted

"Newton died from BPH complications." << I can find absolutely find nothing on this statement concerning Newton's death, nor anything at all suggestive that he had any BPH symptoms and/or bladder stones.

All I can find is that his death was contributed to Mercury poisoning. Can you please offer some background and if possible, send links via PM here? Thanks Gene!

• Posted

I read in a different place that most likely it was BPH. This excerpt is from Wiki. He had high concentration of mercury in his hair , as modern analysis shows, but we will never know how that could influence his health and state of mind. He described the smell and taste of all know chemical elements. He was also an alchemist in his later years.

In the last few years of Newton's life he was troubled by urinary incontinence[26] due to a gallstone[27][28] likely developed due to lack of sleep and poor nutritional habits. In January 1725 he was seized with violent cough and inflammation of the lungs which induced him to move to Kensington. In the next month he had a case of gout and then had an improvement of health. His duties from the mint were terminated and thus he seldom left home. On 28 February 1727 he went to London to preside at a meeting of the Royal Society but his health condition forced him to return to Kensington on 4 March when it was determined he had a gallstone. He endured great suffering. On 18 March he became delirious around 6pm and stayed in that state until Monday 20 March 1727 when he died between one and two in the morning

• Posted

Yes, of course God can heal in an instant. He created us and He can re-create us. But He didn't spare His apostle James from martyrdom. Or Peter. He didn't spare the over 50 million Christian martyrs killed in the dark ages because they wouldn't be forced by the prevailing church into violating their conscience. I don't believe He always does heal us or spare us. Paul had a "thorn in the flesh" and God told him that it was for his good because God's power is perfected in weaknesses. I had a very loved wife who got breast cancer and I did everything I could, including fasting and praying and claiming over 30 promises daily and having her anointed by the elders of the church and searching for cancer cures on the web, but she died anyway. I always prayed that God's will be done because I trust His will. She died, and I have questions for God, but I still trust Him and I know that I will see her again for she was truly a saint. I have to trust that His will was done, though I don't understand. I have remarried to a lifestyle nurse who knows how to use lifestyle to cure cancer (usually), diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, and so much more. She is extremely well informed about the science involved in our health. She cured my high blood pressure, caused me to lose 43 lbs almost without effort, lowered my cholesterol to 135, and has been a big help in many other things. If I had met her before my first wife died, we might have been able to cure her cancer. (Yes, that's a paradox!) I am amazed at all the scams on the web about health, and though my background steered me away from most, I did fall for some that I now see. I don't believe God heals when we use a demonic deception to heal. Wouldn't He be aiding in Satan's lies? Wouldn't the healed person be convinced and follow whoever healed him? Satan's deceptions are so prevalent. He deceives so many people. I know that during the early Christian era it was rare for prayer to not heal the sick. Perhaps it is a commentary on the backsliding that Paul predicted in 2 Thess. 2:1-4. It is hard to surrender control to God, but it is not impossible. All that really matters is eternity. Science is very important in the health field. I believe Dr. Greger on his free web site nutritionfacts.org comes as close as it gets to uncovering the true laws of health from controlled scientific research. True science is so in harmony with God's laws. May God be with you! Bill.

• Posted

Great testimony Bill, a pleasure to read it sir 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.