Opp booked 19/05/15

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all... Well I've started my pre opp diet booked in for opp 19th may at Leeds Nuthfield .... Exciting and nervous times..... Anyone have any pre and after opps do's and dont's ?? Any advice would be great. Thanks :-))

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ive got my op booked for this Saturday 16th! Really looking forward to getting it done. When did you start the pre op diet? I've had to do mine for 2 weeks all ok so far and no problems xx
    • Posted

Hi Glynis , I started my diet Tuesday ..... And I'm starving on it !! lol.... are you having your opp done in Leeds ?? xx
  • Posted

Hi Livia Im having mine done in Brentwood, I wonder why Ive had to do 2 weeks? I can honestly say Ive not been hungry, but will be glad when Sat comes lol. My diet has consisted of 3 pints of skimmed milk, 3 fat free yoghurt's and 2 cups of marmite/Bovril drink xx
    • Posted

Hi glynis1955. Just been reading posts and seen ur booked in this sat in Brentford. Me too. Booked in at 12. Having the scarless band. What are you having done. X
    • Posted

Hi Kab Im booked in at Brentwood not Brentford, but good luck! xx
    • Posted

Hi Glynis , let me know how you get on .... This time next year we'll be much healthier biggrin xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.