Optical nerve

Posted , 7 users are following.

Anyone have any issues with there optical nerve carried in having blurred visions dizziness and sickness being to optional yesterday who sent me to emergency eye clinic to today who have done brain CT scan. Awaiting results 

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rosanna,

just think what a great job our health professionals do, it's great that they have done that to rule any thing nasty out. Just hoping it's all the gf. I'm sure it is 

xx

• Posted

Oh goodness Rosanna, really hoping you are okay and that these results can offer some reassurance and put your mind at rest - you've done the right thing going to get it checked out and I hope you don't have to wait too long on your results and that they can offer real hope and steps forward. Thinking about you.

Craig

• Posted

Hi how did everything go? Hope went well.
    • Posted

Wasn’t the best. I got checked for a brain tumor as that’s what they suspected at first!  It’s not that thank god! I’ve got to see a neurologist now and go from there they’ve mentioned possibly ms xx
    • Posted

Thinking about you Rosanna - this tough time will pass over, and praying that the neurologist can offer some reassurance and hope. I believe that you ARE going to get better Rosanna - I truly believe that even though things are so hard right now, I want you to know that God is there and I believe He is going to pull you through and give you full health back again - hang in there and just cope with one day at a time. Thoughts and prayers with you Rosanna.

Craig

• Posted

Oh no thats not good i will be praying for you! How would they rule out the ms thats what im scared i have? The back of my head has been killing throughout this whole virus i feel lost when are you going to see the nerologist? I go see the doc tomorrow.
    • Posted

Hi Rosanna,

My friend was diagnosed with MS eighteen years ago, she has done very well and you would eve know she has it. It has been very manageable.

• Posted

Please keep us posted Rosanna as to how you are doing and how the tests and everything go - really thinking about you and praying for you, and standing in belief that you are going to get through this and be back to full health again.

Good luck at the doctor's Emma, remember just tell them the things that are worrying you and how badly it has been affecting you, and I hope it can be a good doctor who takes time and gives reassurance - remember it's okay to ask questions and take someone with you for support.

Craig

• Posted

Hi Rosanna, 

I have also had blurry vision with mono, mostly in my left eye. I have also pain in the nerves surrounding that eye, it has kind of felt like the nerves putting pressure on the eyeball and distorting the shape of my eye and therefore distorting my vision. And as soon as the pressure feeling as gone away my vision has become clear again. I do have more eye floaters in that eye now though, but nothing too bad. I was also worried about MS because of the blurry vision in one eye but my MRI was 100% clear so hopefully yours will be too!

• Posted

Hi Isabelle,

That really sounds like an awful experience you went through with your eye, I'm pleased to hear that your vision has become clear again and really hoping that you are feeling much better and that you are on the road to full recovery. Take care and look after yourself whilst still recovering.

Craig

• Posted

Hi Rosanna,

How have you been did the docs ever figure out what it was?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.