optimistic or quick results?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone. 

Don't know if I'm being optimistic or im seeing results this quick?  

I think I've lost just under half a stone since Monday?  Is this realistic or too quick to see results? 

I have stuck to this like glue! Not one bad thing has passed my lips. Most meals have been under 8g fat.

My work trousers have 2 hook n eyes n for the last few months I've only been able to do the bottom one but today it definitely fastened at the top too.

Has anyone taken measurements aswel as weight to see inch loss? smile

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Flipping eck I wish I had your dilemma lol.. It's quite possible that these are genuine results.. So keep up the fantastic work xxxx
    • Posted

Thank you so much. I hope its genuine but all scales measure different in my experience. The support on here has been essential xx
  • Posted

Hiya Claire

I think it could be possible to have dropped that amount of weight, from

what I have read on here.

I wish I had of taken my measurements, as my skirts fit a little bit better than they did. But I am so dissapointed with myself for getting so large in the first place that I find it hard to step on the scales. 

I have my first weigh in next week, so we shall see, fingers crossed I get given a second prescription!

I cant say I have stuck to it 100%, more like 90% of the time, evenings are real difficault for me, but I am going guns blazing after my weigh in next week!

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Oh you and me both evenings are the worst - im combating most cravings with ice poles.

Its so easy to put weight on. This is a life long battle now.

Wednesday  was the worst - its our film night and would always maltesers or dairy milk. But the ice pop is taking long enough to eat that once I've finished ive forgotten my initial craving lol.

I hope its a genuine result but  only time will tell xxx

• Posted

I did 10lbs in first week so you are more than likely right. I am a big walrus so i expect a large chunk at the beginning xx
    • Posted

Well done you!  Crickey that is a great loss.

Fingers crossed its right I just don't want to get my hopes up xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.